The Dragino LT series I/O Modules are Long Range LoRa I/O Controllers. It contains different I/O Interfaces such as: analog current Input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc. The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring.
The LT I/O Controllers allow users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long- range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
The LT I/O Controller is aiming to provide an easy and low- cost installation by using LoRa wireless technology.
The use environment includes:
1) If user’s area has LoRaWAN service coverage, they can just install the I/O controller and configure it and then connect the LoRaWAN provider via wireless.
2) User can set up a LoRaWAN gateway locally and configure the controller to connect to the gateway via wireless.
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 LoRa Wireless Chip
- LoRaWAN Class A & Class C protocol
- Optional Customised LoRa Protocol
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
For more information please contact:
Support Engineer: Wireless Department
T +27 (0) 11 923 9749
C +27 (0) 83 388 6501