TE Connectivity (TE) announces the RZF series power relay. This compact relay offers through-hole technology (THT) printed circuit board (PCB) terminals plus top-mounted 0.187 x 0.020 in (4.8 x 0.5 mm) quick connect tab terminals for load connections. Its lowprofile design results in a mounted height about 19% less than that of some previous generation PCB relays with similar features and top mounted tabs. Contacts in a 1 form A (normally open) arrangement are rated 16 amps at 250 volts AC, resistive. The 530mW coil is offered in 5 through 48 volt DC versions.
• 1 Form A (1 NO) contact arrangement rated 16 amps at 250 volts AC and 85°C
• THT PCB terminals plus top mounted 0.187 x 0.020 in (4.8 x 0.5 mm) quick connect tab terminals for load connections
• With a mounted height of only 1.09 in (27.6 mm) above the board, with terminals, and 0.705 in (17.9 mm), without terminals, the RZF relay has a significantly lower profile than some previous generation relays with top-mounted load terminals
• ≥5kV dielectric strength between contacts and coil
• 5 through 48 volt DC coils require 530mW coil power
• Complies with IEC 60335-1, 5th edition (GWT) and is UL recognized, VDE approved and CQC certified
• Produced on fully automated line for consistent performance, high quality and cost effectiveness
CLICK HERE to read the full PDF.