Design robust and reliable power supplies with our VIPer26K, integrating the market's highest 1050 V avalanche-rugged N-channel power MOSFET.
The device is a high voltage converter smartly integrating a 1050 V avalanche-rugged power section, with a PWM current mode control. The 1050 V-BV power MOSFET allows to extend input voltage range, and reduce the size of the DRAIN snubber circuit. This IC meets the most stringent energy-saving standards as it has very low consumption and operates in burst mode under light load.
The integrated HV startup, sense-FET, error amplifier and oscillator with jitter allow a complete application to be designed with the minimum number of components.
The VIPer26K supports the most common SMPS topologies such as: isolated flyback with optocoupler, primary-side regulation, non-isolated flyback with resistive feedback, buck, and buck boost.
- 1050 V avalanche-rugged power MOSFET
- allowing ultra-wide VAC input range to be covered
- Embedded HV startup and sense-FET
- Current mode PWM controller
- Drain current limit protection:
- -500 mA (VIPER265K)
- -700 mA (VIPER267K)
- Jittered switching frequency reduces the EMI filter cost: 60 kHz ± 4kHz
- Standby power < 30 mW at 230 VAC
- Embedded E/A with 3.3 V reference
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown
- Built-in soft-start for improved system reliability
For more information please contact:
Field Application Engineer
+27 (0) 83 226 6019
011 923 9600/ 011 923 9668