The AirLink® LX40 is a compact LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications, offering “out-of-the box” connectivity that is simple to install, and easy to manage.
LX40 provides purpose-built, secure, managed LTE networking for applications such as Camera, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals and Smart Lockers. LX40 is also ideal for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, and enables processing of IoT data at the edge.
As part of the AirLink Essential series, the LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of these applications, while delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
LX40 is available with optional Wi-Fi with Dual Band 802.11ac to provide an access point or to connect to local Wi-Fi networks.
- Out-of-Box LTE Connectivity: Add LTE connectivity to your existing equipment
- 150 Mbps LTE with optional Wi-Fi, plus LTE-M/NB-IoT version with extended coverage and reach for challenging locations
- Enables edge processing with secure embedded application framework (ALEOS Application Framework)
- Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and –30C to +65C temperature range to provide superior reliability without need for additional power conditioning or adapters
- Power-over-Ethernet powered device (PD) for fixed low power applications
- ALMS Cloud or AMM On-Premises Management single pane device management across all devices
- Primary cellular connectivity for:
- Camera, Security
- Digital Signage
- Building Automation
- ATMs, Kiosks, Point of Sale, Lottery
- Smart Lockers
- Industrial Process Automation
For more information and sales contact Renaldo Fibiger
Support Engineer: Wireless Department
+27 (0) 11 923 9749
+27 (0) 83 388 6501