The XENSIV™ PAS CO2 Mini Evaluation Board enables the fast prototyping & design of a CO2 sensing application using Infineon’s revolutionary Photo Acoustic Spectroscopy (PAS) CO2 sensor.
Using a standard pin header, it can be plugged-in very easily in a target application board, providing flexibility to PCB designers.
The XENSIV™ PAS CO2 Mini Evaluation Board can be ordered in small quantities: this is more convenient in the early stage of an application development compared to a standard reel.
Summary of Features
- Compatible with XENSIV™ PAS CO2 Sensor2Go Evaluation Kit for easy lab evaluation
- Easy connection to application board with standard 2.54mm pin header – no reflow process needed
- Access to all signals and functions of the product
- Compatible with a combined PCB layout supporting reflow assembly for later use
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems
- Smart home & building appliances like air purifiers, lighting and IoT devices
- Air quality devices with CO2 alerts
Get ready to measure what matters. Contact Conrad Coetzee on email@example.com to be the first informed when the new XENSIV™ PAS CO2 single sensor is in stock at Altron Arrow.